Friday, October 29, 2010

Love confession to make: its not easy as ABC,123.


salam





I HAVE CONFESSION TO MAKE!
 HOWEVER WHEN ITS COME TO THE CHAPTER OF LOVE,
I'M ALWAYS THE  SPEECHLESS INSANE GIRL

Special thanks to SYUD RIDZUAN
 below entry is hers. ( and my introduction) 


Introduction: 
Love is natural things. Love is a feeling. It is a simple feeling as a beautiful sunrise, eating delicious foods, a good mood for the whole days, get a kiss from mother, get an extra money from father, errr. Is a feeling when you absolutely no reasons and ideas to describe how good it is.L, O,V and E. Four letters but enough to make your's life are miserable. Yesterday, u're 'yippi yippi'. Tomorrow u're 'huwaaa huwaaa' and the next day, u're 'yadda yadda'. 

AND THE HARDEST THINGS, 
when u're chose to keep silent and be a secret admirer for the person that u like/love.



*************************
I even made a bold statement (which was quite harsh at that time) saying that some guys are stupid. and they are the weirdest species ever. But again, I made do of that by saying some girls are nonetheless clueless as well. *sigh

Like this:
(i)
A likes B who likes him as well but is waiting for A to tell her that he likes her and both end up waiting for one another to make the first move. And they ended up being with some other people because they are afraid to admit to the one they like that they like them. Things got complicated and even ugly at one point and both ended up hurting one another so badly. 

Huge ego vs overdramatic estrogen = total fiasco.

(ii)

After being with few 'frogs', C realised that the one she is looking for all these while is D, a person whom she just assumed as a friend. C tried to tell D that she likes him by giving him signals (i.e making a facebook status private and saying things such as i love you and whatnot so that only D can read it and C always gives contextual messages and D happened to be unable to read through them) and unfortunately D, who likes her a lot too, didn't know that C likes him until now. Or in this case, forever.

The conclusion is, C is a coward and D is a dickhead dunce.

(iii)
E likes F who happens to have a girlfriend. But actually, F does not really into the girl because he likes E at the first place and he chose the girl because she happened to be at the right moment and place where he was so vulnerable due to the fact that E is in a relationship with another guy. 

Both parties are pathetic.

***

But we can't just simply point fingers and accused one another for keeping mum over this matter. People tend to shut their feelings away because they are afraid of rejection. The "what if" phrase can kill.

"What if she says no?"
"What if he laughs at me?"
"What if he thinks I am a psycho?"
"What if she pulls away from me"
but, everybody dreams of this:

"What if I tell her that I like her, and she says she likes me too"
and 
"What if I tell him that I love him, and he says he has been feeling the same as well"


***

We are all afraid of rejection. Takut. Because being rejected by someone you really, really like can hurt you more than you think. To be rejected for saying something that you have been keeping mum can kill (banyak benda daa can kill haha!). So, what should we do? Keep mum and cried silently when you see her/him happily with some guy/girl OR gather up your courage (and balls -- ok that's harsh T_T) and tell her/him what do you want from her. 

Like this:

Hey you. YES, you
I want to tell you something ok. But please sit down first. This might be shocking to you as well. 
Ok, ready? *inhale* Ok, 

I like you, really really like you. Like thisssssss much *depakan tangan and show the person the sky and whatnot* See? Besar punya! *buat gaya iklan maggi*.

 But the thing is, do you like me too? I mean, as much as that? Or maybe more? Come on..be a good sport. We are meant to be together. Because I know we can be there for one another and you can be my teddy bear and I can be your honey *insert cheesy words and endearment*.

 You and I, see, we can make beautiful babies and that should be after we got married of course. I want to tell the whole world that I like you a lot and I hope that you like me too *pray hard*.

I know this might shock you, but I think you are the best thing that ever happen to me and I want to make you happy, feed you with lots and lots of food and take care of you when you are sick, lend you my shoulder and hand you tissues when you want to cry. I will always be there for you no matter how late it is, or how busy I am. I want to bring you to see my parents and tell them that "mom dad, meet my one and only". 

I want to be your significant other. I will cross the fire for you (eceh) and you can take this axe and cut me up, you will find my heart has you in it (tak boleh blah) and if you jump, I will not, because I want to cry and spend my lifetime in misery because you leave me so soon (over dramatic -- roll eyes).

 I will cook you breakfast, lunch and dinner and I will post cheesy wall posts everyday for you so that your friends will look at you with envy. I will sing any songs to you but please no Justin Bieber because I am not that pathetic innocent. I will cry you a river if you leave me and ok i just want to say, I love you, please be mine. 

Saya akan sayang awak sampai syurga.Itu janji saya.



*******************************************

Kalaulah semua itu mudah dan senang kan. Hurmmmmmmmm

Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

  1. rahika tuka background lagi! mmg sgt rajin! wei camne nak buat entry ade kotak2 mcm ko tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. betol betol. kalaulah semua benda senang camtu best kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ckin: nanti ak ajar okey
    cik epal: kan~ kalaulah semua perkara mudah
    shahirah: :)

    ReplyDelete