Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the social network

salam


hey there,
im just watching Ebuzz while folding my clothes. OH MY. What the 'hard' job ever!. Ekekekeh. I hate do it. Are you same boat with me?


Back then, Ebuzz does some highlight to new movies that will coming soon. The social Network totally got my eyes on screen. Terasa bersemangat nak tengok. ( Im feel so excited). *dengar lagu pun dah macam mendayu-dayu*


please click here to watch the thriller.


That story about young Mark Zuckerberg. WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIM? He is the one that bring the Facebook to us. What I can say, he is the mastermind behind my uneasy feeling when I'm not update and looking my facebook just for one day!. * kalau anda seorang yang ketagihan Facebook, hang taw la na*. Nie Fb ini dah jadi macam satu website wajib kena klik setiap hari setiap kali akses internet. Am I right?



hmm..orang kalau dah genius, wat apa-apa pun mesti untung punya kan.



Its awesome with just one idea, that may some people things its ridiculous, bring the phenomenal scenario to world.*huh, betapa kayanya dia ea*  Even, my dad also consider to open Facebook account. Oh! My 7 years old little sister too. And of course, i would not add them. HAHAHA. 


My lil sis too noisy. For sure, she is not the one I can trust to show my social life in public. Kang tak pepasal, mak ! kak yong ini ha kuar malam ini ha, Mak, ini ha ada budak lelaki komen kat status kak yong ini, mak tengok ini kak yong posing terlompat-lompat. hishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 'Kang' my ustazah mak will nagging to me all the time. What she does know does not hurt her.Dont worry mak, I know how to take care myself. And I love you.


ps: By reading the coding code for my blog purpose somehow make me want to kill myself. So stress. Untungnya lahir sebaigai genius!*ayat-ayat sedih tapi redha*
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment